• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wk 4 weighin

tink1974

Hi
well i am a happy girl today. Now 4 wks after op. Was really disappointed last wk when i stayed the same. So was delighted this morning when i had lost 6lbs.

I am also onto mashed foods today - which is brill. I just need to remember to chew really well and only eat small amts.

bye for now
xx

Awww great weight loss for you dear...well done.
Hope you enjoy the next stage of your journey xxx

I'm so glad you stayed same last week, I'm on my 3rd week pre-op and just staying the same, keep having nightmares that I won't get any smaller! :( but that's made me feel slightly better.

Well done tho :D how much have u lost all together tink?

Steph xx

tink1974 said:
Hi
well i am a happy girl today. Now 4 wks after op. Was really disappointed last wk when i stayed the same. So was delighted this morning when i had lost 6lbs.

I am also onto mashed foods today - which is brill. I just need to remember to chew really well and only eat small amts.

bye for now
xx

Congrats Hun. That's an awesome weight loss. Your body made up for last week :). Thanks for the call last night. It was lonely in the hospital that made it a lil better.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

thanks everyone. I am feeling good today!!

Dee - u r more than welcome - just hope you're feeling a bit better today and that the snow in maine doesnt stop u getting home today

Steph - i have 20lbs off since op but 65 off since i started trying to lose weight for surgery (started cutting back end of summer) - i left a wee message on ur post

Back