• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Moderation Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done ladies x xx x

Couldn't have picked four better moderators myself. Don't think the type of operation had will make a difference...

Good luck ladies and continue to inspire and educate us all please xxx

Thanks for your good wishes ladies. As Carole said, we have gained so much from the forum that we are delighted to be able to give something back.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, do feel free to contact one of us.

Oh my lord the brummies are running the show :eek: just kidding ladies congratulations and I shall try to behave ;)

LOL Shel. The brummies are only half running the show! The northerners are running the other half. We'll be keeping a VERY close eye on you from now on ;)

No banders then?

Sorry Mazza, it came down to who was nominated for the role and willing to accept. We will make sure that banders are represented and please do let us know if you have any concerns.

A big congrats to you all, sure you will be doing a great job for us all.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. We are all committed to helping the wls forum so let us know if you need us.

Onward we go!

Nic:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Can I ask you lovely minis to join me in CONGRATULATING
Sam (sambucca)
Carole (Hopelesscase)
Terri (Tesmarelda)
Nic (Phatgirl)
I have just noticed they are now moderators and I'm sure we will all agree the right ones have been selected.
Well done girls I'm sure you will all do a fantastic job:0clapper::0clapper:

lol thinkbethin

Its the sort of thing I do too....It just makes me wanna give you a hug (whilst going hahahehe it was you this time and not me)

Xx

I think the type of procedure is irrelevant; I don't think Mini, DQ or Pierce are WLS peeps anyway?

I am sure the newly appointed WLS mods will be sensible in the moderation of this section.

No they are not. You may not feel its relevant but as one of the very few banders still on here I do. It would have been nice to have had an experienced bander to moderate but if no one was nominated or wanted to become a moderator then theres not much that can be done.

Im sure those who have been nominated will do a fantastic job.

Thanks for your reply Sam and to Nic for your message by the way :D

No they are not. You may not feel its relevant but as one of the very few banders still on here I do. It would have been nice to have had an experienced bander to moderate but if no one was nominated or wanted to become a moderator then theres not much that can be done.

Im sure those who have been nominated will do a fantastic job.

Thanks for your reply Sam and to Nic for your message by the way :D

Mazza our jobs as moderators have nothing to do with what type of procedure we had as being a mod means we help keep the wls running smoothly, free of spam and that no one is buliied or upset in anyway and just with general housekeeping on this section of the forum.

A moderators job is not to adivse as we are not medically trained and are by no means experts on any aspect of wls.

Your input is extremely important to the wls forum as a whole not just as a bander and we all hope that you will continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back