• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOAH I'M HALFWAY THERE!!LALALALA

Yay! Fab news! I'm off to Burnley for the night - yeah! Get me!

Lx
Woohooooo have a rite good nite lass, and ta for popping round today:D;)

Well done sal, have a super duper Holiday. Gail x

Woohooooo have a rite good nite lass, and ta for popping round today:D;)

The pleasure was all mine - going to miss you!
Have a wonderful time!

Lx

WELL DONE :)

WELL DONE

Hi Lizzie seems ages since ive spoke to you!! and thank you for replying it seems yonks ago since she went, no doubt she has had a great time. Gail x

Got a text from her this morning saying they were stuck there as no flights were leaving.... Hopefully she's on a plane soon!

Lx

Finally got back today after a 36 hour delay on the flight:mad::mad:had a fab time though, and will post pics asap.Cya soon ms beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;):D

As the Bon Jovi song goes, i'm halfway there today:D:D:DFinally found my scales in all the chaos and i've lost 4lbs in 2 weeks which takes me to my half way mark, woohoooooo :talk017::talk017:Going on hols for 2 weeks on Monday so will try and be good;):D
congratulations-4.gif
Congratulations-3.gif
congratulations-4.gif

Hiya Sal, I have missed you while you were on holiday! I am really glad you had a good time. Your pictures are fab, you look like you had so much fun.

((Hugs))
Nic:D

Hiya Sal, I have missed you while you were on holiday! I am really glad you had a good time. Your pictures are fab, you look like you had so much fun.

((Hugs))
Nic:D
aww thanks hun.Yea we had a fab time, wish we could've stayed longer:(Love your new pics too xx:D:D

Back