• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wolverhampton guidelines

lesley pink

Hi I am under Heartlands hospital and had a gastric band fitted March 2008 I have had my port repositioned twice and am still in constant pain with my port
Yesterday I saw my surgeon Mr Kumar (lovely man) and he said he is going to apply for revision funding for a gastric sleeve
Does anyone know what Wolverhampton's Guidelines are for surgery BOSPA says it is the nice guidelines
MY bmi is 46
I have suspected arthritis and sleep apnoea
DO i qualify
Thanx
Lesley x

Hi Lesley. Wolverhampton seem pretty relaxed compared to most PCT's but things may have changed. I got to know a lot of the people who were involved with commissioning when I was battling for my surgery. PM me and I will give you the names of people you can try - that is if they are still there.

How did you end up at Heartlands if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the best wls site in the world.

tranquil x

TB, Lesley Pink is on my fb friends and used to live in Brum, but we won't hold that against her... I'm crossing my fingers for LP as i know how much trouble her band has caused her. Lesley you forgot to mention your fantastic weight loss with your band hun, even if it is a pain in the butt...and the side lol :) xx

Lesley I am on facebook too as Tranquil Bee if that is any good to you - add me as a friend if you want to.

Thanks Julie.

tranquil x

Back