• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Womans guide to running

MrsSAFC

ive bought the above mag/book - going to start in the new year.....
just joined a gym so will alternate....

what does anyone else do??/ love to hear (read) a good story on anyone who didnt run for toffee but now run all the time.....

the only place i ran was for the ice cream van!!!

hey sweets i didnt run but i have a crosstrainer which has my name all over it from tomorrow!! ive two stone to shift ha good luck though its fab your taking this up! i like the cross trainer as it works upper and lower at same time maybe at goal i might try running :)

xxxx

I'd like some advice on running - I've signed up to do a Sports Relief mile in March and am now bricking it!!!

ah, the gym is cheap as chips (1.50 per session) so just wanted a variety and also something that i dont need to pay for (recession and all that) think they have a cross trainer like... will look at that

two stone to go... how much have you lost? i think we were the same or maybe i was a bit heavier than you... i want to lose 2.5stone maybe 3 stone. Im down to 13stone now.... got a family wedding in april and doing me best to outshine the bride ha (j/k)

my friend who is a pti physical training instructor said to me starting out runners should do say 2 mins running then two mins walking etc etc, then build it up to 4 mins then 6 then 8 etc untill you feel comfortable enough to start running all the time, it works though give it a go :) xx

louanne - its we 7quid from sainsburys ...... theres stuff online but too much to know which advice to take so just got the book/mag thing

health and fitness magazine - Womans guide to running

xx

Hi Kelly,

Not seen you for a while,
How much weight have you lost with your sleeve now?
I've got a cross trainer and it's great!

i was 21 stone im now 11.10 ( few xmas lbs eeek) wanna get to goal of 10 stone, but i desperatly need to have a tummy tuck which would take some weight off to i go to sunderland in jan the 16th! gonna ask then, i think im pushing it tho to get it xx

my friend who is a pti physical training instructor said to me starting out runners should do say 2 mins running then two mins walking etc etc, then build it up to 4 mins then 6 then 8 etc untill you feel comfortable enough to start running all the time, it works though give it a go :) xx

Thanks Kel x

hi emma ive lost 9 stone since april the sleeve has been great for me... how you getting on xx

your welcome sweets x

kelly,

the sunderland pct still fund tummy tucks you go to durham to get them done.... they are reviewing it DEc 2012 so you should be okay.

my cousin just got one.... she was only on waiting list 7 weeks or summit!

You've done fantastic x
I was under the impression you have to maintain your weight for 2 years for skin tucks etc.
My belly is a flop I could probely get into a 10 if it was gone x

haha well i could help?... im starting tomorrow first thing with a forty maybe push to 50 min workout! on crosstrainer i did really well at doing it every day but obviously with xmas i laxed were so close to goal hey xx

o wow thanks for that info hun fingers crossed there ll consider me then :) xx

emma louise - it depends on your area i think.... i know Sunderland defo still doing them and they not reviewing until dec 2012 - i found the service agreement online... not sure about your area however?

cant help to ask and look for the guidelines yourself before you ask... xx

Back