• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How'd I get to here....Bypass story update

lol, its fine, the threads just a starting point for everyone x x x

I'm a member of fulwood gym and just waiting for my shifts to change so i can go back to dance aerobics on a tuesday night at west view leisure centre and body attack at fulwood on a friday x x x

I'm a member of fulwood gym and just waiting for my shifts to change so i can go back to dance aerobics on a tuesday night at west view leisure centre and body attack at fulwood on a friday x x x

:) Oh i go there .... at the moment. But i think i am changing. Going to try out that Ladies only one. :) xx

i work for NHS so i get the leisure centre ones dead cheap, thats only reason i go to that one but i suits me for now x x x

Just thought id swing by cos i have been trying to keep up with you Lisa :)

I am thinking bypass but more concerned about the money situation than anything. I have made up my mind about the bypass over anything else.......so just wanted to bob my head in and say HI!! from Penwortham :p

xx

Taz I am just up the road from you!!!

i work for NHS so i get the leisure centre ones dead cheap, thats only reason i go to that one but i suits me for now x x x

Oh lucky you!! Yeah i would definately go there if i got it cheaper. I do at the other gyms....just not that one hmmmm :)
When i get slightly more fitter (cos i think boddy attack would kill me) i might pop along to a class with you...if you dont object.....cos you can pay as you go at west view and fulwood. :)
xx

Taz I am just up the road from you!!!

Lol. It is a small world :) xx

that's fine with me hon, i''ll give you a shout when my shifts change x x x

Hi Lisa, how are you doing hun? Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing less of you in May, hehehe.

Nic;)

Hiya Nic,

Yeah I seem to be plodding along quite nicely now, seems to be 2lb a week, every week.

I know I could speed things up with exercise but to be honest i'm happy with the way things are happening and i'm naturally getting more active doing day to day things. I worry that if i go mad and start comitting to gym and swimming and classes like i sometimes feel like doing, i know it will only be temporary cos i know what i'm like!!!

This way i'm increasing things gradually and if i start to stall, i'll know exactly what to address.

Really happy with the surgery and don't feel sick anywhere near as often as i used to, i think i'm finally getting the hang of this x x x

Back