• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How'd I get to here....Bypass story update

its funny, we're so paranoid about aour weight and hate having photos taken but those before pictures are ace...we don't have to breathe in and can look as miserable and un-made-up as we like. (only rule is we never show the before pics till we're sure we no longer look like that)!!!!!!

Haha Thats my thoughts
We got a charity plastic bag through the door yesterday and I said to the hubby today I will sort out my clothes especaily my big maternity clothes as if I ever have another baby I will never need the clothes that big. Then I though Oh maybe I should wait lol just incase x

I know no-one is seeing mine until i can show them to people and hopefully they will say...i cant believe that was you!!!!

fatbutnot4eva get those clothes cleared out now, You're not gonna need them again!!! I intend to get rid of all my fat clothes as soon as i can, and I love clothes but cant wait to get rid of these!!!!
:D

Oh, thats the bit I'm looking forward to most, as soon as I'm down a size I'm getting shut!!!!

I always ekpt hold of them..just in case, i refuse to do that this time or else why did I go through all this!!!

I'm dead excited, I haven't really gone down a size yet, i just fit well into clothes that I had been shoe-horning myself into for a while!!!!!

i went through a couple of drawers this week and threw lots of underwear and some t-shirts out that i would not be seen in again :) next on the list is the wardrode lol do i dare!!!!

chuckles funnily enough when i was getting ready for work i opened the wardrobe and pulled out things i know no longer fit, threw them on the bed and looked back at the wardrobe.....

HELP!!!!!! i now need more cloths!! there are not many left in there LOL

but but... i am almost down another size, the trousers i got for work had to be a 26, as the 24 was too tight across the top of the thighs, while the waist was massive lol wont be long and i will be a 24 bottom my tops are already down to a size 22

see its happening already, buckle yourself in honey, the rest of ur life is coming...fast x x x

Well, not really been updating this thread at all, I started off with all the best intentions. I must admit, I don't come on the forum as much as I used to and I think its mainly because of the BEST thing thats ever happened to me and that is.............food and weight is no longer the be all and end all for me. In fact I started out as a big leach asking for everyone's advice and giving none back cos I was clueless. Now I seem to think about food less and less and come on the forum less which I'm actually a bit ashamed of. I'm glad in a way cos i'm no longer ruled by food but I owe so much to the people on here who helped me through some pretty shitty times. I only hope that I can be around to help people in any way I can. Its strange cos surrounded by so many success stories, you've got to be very careful not to start comparing yourself as I'm 8 weeks post-surgery and I've lost 2 and a half stone but I went through a stage of comparing and worrying why others were losing far more than me.

I think I've come full circle now and am in a much happier place, my body was sorted before i came out of theatre but my brain was lagging way behind. Its took me a while and I now hope I can be around to help others cos i'm feeling much more positive about things now x x x

what a fab post

Lisa you have helped me out no end chick....you gave my jacksy a kick when it was needed.....well done on your loss to date your doing great....I echo the statement "dont compare yourself" it is so very true...xx

cheers ladies, its weird, I never feel "qualified" enough to offer my help to others when its living after the op which is the only qualification you need x x x

Hello everyone,would like to ask a question about the bypass this will sound weird but because your stomach goes to your bowel do you need the toilet more.I ask that because i always thought i'd have a band but reading your messages i'm thinking more of a bypass but i have a fear of using the toilet (you know what for).So does it make a difference.
i'm new to all this so sorry for asking,but don't know who else to ask.

Back