• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wondering!

jeany

I have just stood ironing my new dress for my nephews wedding tomorrow and it suddenly hit me that this may be the last wedding I attend as a morbidly obese person. My gosh how stupid - I feel quite tearful.

Enjoy every second of it as it's like a final farewell to the old you. A new beginning for your nephew but also for you :0)! Xxx

Thank you. I am going to embrace every moment and not shy away from cameras as I usually do, so that I actually have some "before" pics. X

Good for you, have a jolly good meal/buffet and a tipple if your not on your pre op diet yet. You could take monthly pictures in your dress so you can really see the change. Really pleased for you and hope you have a fantastic time! Xxx

Good idea re the dress. I am trying to stay on track diet wise as off to Florida in four weeks - ha another last time - seat belt extender.

Think I may indulge slightly tomorrow though.

Thanks for kind words x

ju
st think jeany there will be less to iron also because your dresses will be smaller, enjoy your wedding and your holiday

lindy62

Yes I am sure ironing will be less of a chore- it's a beggar ironing the equivalent of duvet covers on a regular basis. X

Just one thought for you:

When you can fit into any size dress would you have picked that same dress?

The world is soooo gonna be your oyster, you'll be dying for an invite out so you can shop shop shop :) xx

It's a nice dress and cost probably more than I would have liked to pay. When I am slim it certainly won't be a black dress I am wearing - I will be wearing lots of nice bright colours.

Shoes are the biggest problem have to wear flats if not I look like Dick Emery character - the one who used to wobble over on her shoes and say "you are awful but I like you". Hee hee x

Thank you. Have had a lovely day so far and been on lots of photos. Making sure I have some before pictures x

Back