• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wondering

It's funny but some days can eat quite a lot (for me anyway) and others barely much at all . Not very good with spicy but mild curry is fine I mostly eat chicken about 5 days out of 7 in different ways to make variety try to have a protein bar a day at work for lunch but I honestly don't drink enough at all I've never been one much for water but need to keep trying to get it in , about 6 cups of tea a day and glass of milk or slimfast

Chicken and fish will be my main diet, red meat was and will remain a rare occasion. I love hot curries and highly spiced dishes, luckily we cook these ourselves so we know the fat content. I can cope with small portions.

I am determined to drink a pint of milk a day and try to drink more water. Never been one to drink much but must try harder :)

Got some prune juice today to aid the passing of waste! Lets hope it does the job because thats the only problem I have and its not pleasant :(

How different we all are :) thankfully!

Today, I am 3 weeks post op and still on soups. I am unable to tolerate pureed foods yet...it comes right back to visit. Now, I mostly drink with a soup here and there. Hope it gets better soon.

Well the risotto went down and no problems :)

Buffet leaving do at work today! Just had a quarter of a cheese and pickle sandwich :) was feeling brave. Two little cocktail sausages feeling very full...lol so far no problem with the bread.

Tonight blackpudding and goats cheese. My diet is definately changing , my husband is trying very hard to come up with different meals to stop me getting bored ;)

Angela, you're only up the road from me! You are braver than me. I just had some rice about 4 teaspoons and the lot has revisited but I'm 6 months post op. Getting annoying now lol

If you fancy a coffee anytime let me know :)

Went to Ikea today had a small portion of meatballs with mash, I must get use to the idea there is going to be a lot of wasted food.

Back