• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wont be doing that again......

Bullyfun

Just found out I cant eat tortilla wraps lol they dont go down too well and dont like to move when they get stuck even when chewed to death lol
just had 2 hours with a bit stuck in my chest, rather unpleasant when your mouth starts watering and drowning you in your own spittle :(

Hope everyone is well....

Last edited:
nope they are off the menu now.... but was told to challenge the flaming thing lol

Ooh i love wraps, i hope they don't disappear off my menu forever after i have my op!

Mazza i was disappointed not to be able to perve ooops i mean look at Bully's pictures too... I mean it's Saturday night and i'm sat at home. Surely i'm entitled to a little pleasure? Stuff it am gonna get the OH to open the Caramel Baileys..... yummmm

lol

I can't eat the wraps cold either, but as a tortilla pizza i'm fine:p:p

Oh dear... I can just imagine the drowning in your own spittal thing ... yuck!!!

I hope you find some alternatives to shake up your diet real soon.

Oh and I went to gander at the pics too, but nothing there .. oh-hum :D

oi wheres the pics ? n dont u be eating wraps lol x wot u cant sling down ya kitchen sink plug hole well u cant with a band x talk soon on msn maybeez ? x

is there anything bread wise that goes down without a reaction like this for banders? Shame you had to feel so horrible after trying the wraps!

Sorry to hear the wrap didn't go down too well. It's so interesting though to see what others can and can't manage.
I've not had any real problems so far with bread, pasta, rice etc, just eat very small amounts (although not often) and chew it to death. I do have some good restriction, but don't think i'm quite there yet, maybe another fill will see me there. I do tend to find that egg gets a bit sticky and I don't bother with roasted meats anymore really, my jaw starts to ache with all the chewing and I just can't be bothered, lol.

X

start and now pics for those of you that have been whinging....... :D

Last edited:
ahh we have pics you look great Paul well done my friend x

Wow Paul, i can see why people walk past you in the street now!

You look like a different person, incredible, well done mate xx

Looking mighty fine Mister

xxx

Last edited:
Back