• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wont be long now!!

Big an Bouncy

Hi guys and gals,well wont be long now till Friday to find out what the doc says.I have done everything he asked so fingers crossed.Having a very quiet day,hubby gone fishing(again)ironing done,cleaned the windows,so it will rain later.Only got to make the tea and the rest of the day is mine!Think I will have a pamper day and do a pedicure(soak me feet in a bowl!)etc.Im reading an Ian Rankin at the mo Exit Music,Rebus is weeks off retiring.So might have a coffee and a read.God life is so hectic for me!Remember running round like crazy when the boys were small though so dont envy you "youngsters".I have watched all the Fat doctor and Fat Hospitals,will be glad when new series starts in October,fed up seeing the same bellies!will log on later if anything exciting happens!Maz x

Best of luck to you xx

I take it the current series of Fat Doctor is an old one? I just started watching it last week.

Cuppacocoa xx
Surgery date Nov 7th 09 :talk017:

hiya maz i hope you get good news from doc you certanily have done all that has been asked of you you defo deserve good news dont ya hun let me knw if you wanna meet up in town for a coffee lin.x

Good luck Maz for Friday...My fingers will be crossed for you.

But, if it rains...I'm going to be putting the blame on you young lady!

(((hugs)))

ahhhhhhh marg if ya lived closer to me id do ya feet hun i used to do me mums and she used to say to me that it felt like she had a new pair of feet when id finished ahhhhhhh i wonder if i have got healin hands as i did get told this by a medium once she sed i wa also psychic and i should put my healin hands to some good use maybe thats somethin i should look into eh as when my daughter feels sik only i make her feel better and when son or hubs has a headache or pains only my hands make the pain go away lol weird huh?

ahhhhhhh marg if ya lived closer to me id do ya feet hun i used to do me mums and she used to say to me that it felt like she had a new pair of feet when id finished ahhhhhhh i wonder if i have got healin hands as i did get told this by a medium once she sed i wa also psychic and i should put my healin hands to some good use maybe thats somethin i should look into eh as when my daughter feels sik only i make her feel better and when son or hubs has a headache or pains only my hands make the pain go away lol weird huh?
Hi Lin
You should look into the laying on of hands it would be great if you had the gift of healing people . Thanks about the feet hun but I wouldn`t wish that job on any body my daughter use to do it for me aswell but shes moved away maybe thats why ha ha .Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

ahhhhhh tar marg but honestly feet dont bother me i was thinkin of training to be a reflexoligest (prob spelt wrong) once but chickened out coz of my weight lol but ya never knw once ive got me weight down i just might go back to college hehe

Thanks for all the support girls!Getting a bit wobbly now as time is drawing closer.What ifs and all that.Will let you all know asap one way or another on Friday!Keep everything crossed for me.Maz x

Hiya, just remembered the date and thought I'd pop in and wish you all the luck in the world for Friday.. I'll have everything crossed for you xxx

Let us know how it goes :)

Good luck Maz for Friday xxx

Thanks guys!I always try to help others when they are worrying,and never think I might need a hand every now and then.Too blinking independent!It means a lot to me having you all to chat to.Like a lot of people on here you become isolated in your fatdom!I have my hubby and 3 sons and a sister in law I share stuff with but no friends,not that im a billy no mates,just concentrated on family too much for the past 33 years.Well this is my time and If I get surgery watch out world cos here I come!!Speak to you all tomorrow.Mwwah Thats a great big sloppy kiss from me!!! Maz x

Hope it all goes well tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Rebirth

Back