• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Won't shout, won't shout ....

suepat10

.... sorry, I can't help myself.

MY FUNDING HAS BEEN APPROVED!!

I am in shock. As you can see from my signature - GP first suggested surgery on 21 April. Spoke to him on 9th May and he hadn't sent the form off. Surgery advised me on 10th May when I rung to request change to hospital I preferred, that the letters had gone off that day.

I spoke to the PCT last Tuesday (17th) and they advised me that they hadn't received an application and that the info the GP had given me was all wrong. So, I wrote a letter to my GP explaining what the PCT had said.

Well, do I have egg on my face. I saw the GP this afternoon about my thyroxine. He then told me funding HAS been approved (by a funding body for Sussex, not the PCT). I saw the letter on his computer and it was dated 19th May (bet they were kind to me as my birthday was that day) - it approves funding just needed him to go over the don't fund tummy tucks, aware of change of lifestyle etc.

So, letter of referral to Whittington is going off tomorrow with a copy of the funding letter. I am over the moon!!!

Thank you all for putting up with all my mini-meltdowns. I DO know I'm lucky to get approval and so quickly.

That's wonderful Sue!!!! Many Congratulations hun xxxx
congratulations.gif

What a fab belated Birthday Pressie!!!!​

Congrats hun. Great news and a big weight off your mind I'm sure. Hope your referral goes through ok and you're on the list soon xx

Congrats Sue, bet your so excited xx

Me like you was so excited hun x

Congratulations!! Its such a great feeling!

Thank you all so very much.

When I see what so many of you have been through to get as far as getting funding, I feel very very grateful x

Fantastic news:wee: I'm so happy for you x Its a great feeling when you finally get it x :party0019::talk017::party0019: well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant news Sue x

Thats brilliant news Sue xx

congrats well done fingers crossed hope your date comes quick

Back