• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOO HOO date for my first app with Dr.Small

babybell

Ive got my first appoiment with Dr.Small on the 20th of October. im over the moon but what happens when i go ??? what does he ask ??? and even if i have funding could he say no .

I dont know any of your questions because there all different these teams , but great news i can feel your excitment jumping off the screen lol

Thank you , i nearly screamed down the phone when she told me. xx

well done congratulations

have you had a seminar with us yet ? as the 1st appointment is usually a seminar, if you have then at this appointment they will go over your eating habbits ect and discuss which proceure will be the right one for you, the funding isnt usually an issue at Sunderland and is usually there automatically once your on the system.

have you had a seminar with us yet ? as the 1st appointment is usually a seminar, if you have then at this appointment they will go over your eating habbits ect and discuss which proceure will be the right one for you, the funding isnt usually an issue at Sunderland and is usually there automatically once your on the system.

hey,
yeah its my very first appointment its at 5.50 pm , i had read about the seminar things. thank you for your help. xxx

hey,
yeah its my very first appointment its at 5.50 pm , i had read about the seminar things. thank you for your help. xxx

its just a group of new patients the surgeons talk about the diff procedures and there pathway to surgery, then the dieticain speaks, there be patients there as well for questions and answers which i normally do often but i have stopped for the time being till ive had my conversion, the seminars are very good and you will get the chance to ask the surgeon any questions you may have also x

its just a group of new patients the surgeons talk about the diff procedures and there pathway to surgery, then the dieticain speaks, there be patients there as well for questions and answers which i normally do often but i have stopped for the time being till ive had my conversion, the seminars are very good and you will get the chance to ask the surgeon any questions you may have also x

thanks, sorry to keep asking stuff but does this mean i will go on a waiting list or do i have this then have to wait for a another appointment ???. xx

thanks, sorry to keep asking stuff but does this mean i will go on a waiting list or do i have this then have to wait for a another appointment ???. xx

seminar to surgery is 14 -18 months atm hun, they are working round the clock to get the waiting time down, there is appointments inbetween and they do set small weight loss targets inbetween apps x

Last edited:
thank you, im just so unsure how it works, i was dreading going and them saying no. im sure the waiting time flys i hope. xx

its a long drawn out process, but it is worth the wait, feel free to come along to our support groups tho as that can help with the waiting and its nice to meet others in the same situation x

its a long drawn out process, but it is worth the wait, feel free to come along to our support groups tho as that can help with the waiting and its nice to meet others in the same situation x

that would be good. thank you. xx

that would be good. thank you. xx

the next support group is 26th August from 6pm in the education centre if your free that date then it will be nice to meet you x

Well done & congratulations on your appointment. It is still one big step in the right direction. See you at the seminars - Paul x

thanks paul. xx

Back