• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all ive just got my appointment card through for my cinsultataion

pinkylin

well i think its my consultataion ive had my assesment 2wks ago and i got a new appointment through today for the 20th of october which im made up about coz my m8 goes in for her op on the 20th in the same place so i might be able to pop my head in and say hi im all excited now hehe so hopefully after this appointment i should get my date soon after fingers xd or i should get my date for my op there an then as this has happened in some cases lol so fingers xd i could be getin op in november and not december eh

And also today i got a new pet a lil hamster where not sure on the name yet where debating between lucky,cutie,patch and fluffy lol anyone got any preferances? lin.x

fingers crossed for your date :D

As for the hamster, call it Dyson, cos I think most end up up the vac lol :rotflmao:

ahhh your mean lol hahahahahaha.x

ahhhhhhh yeh gismo i love him of gremlins hahah yeh i think we might call him that hehehehehe ta hun

hahahah marg my m8 called hers hammie to yrs ago lol and yes i will be there the same day as me m8 cool or what?

hope you get a date soon x i just asked my daughter what she would call a hamster she said "trevor" as if lol then she said why are we getting one lol i think not , good luck with the nameing of him or her x

thanx hannah its a boy and i think the names is defo goin to be gizmo or cutie as for the op date they norm giv you it on the day of the consultation but if not it wont be much longer after my m8 got told she was getin the date 3days after her consultation and she got it 2wks later so we wil wait and see eh lin.x

Good luck at your appointment. We have 2 dwarf hamsters and they are called Margaret and Betty.Don't ask why because I have'nt a clue where their names come from.My daughter has a wicked sense of humour so I guess she knows why lolxx

hahahahaha ahhhhh i bet there gorg i love my lil hamster already hes soooooooooooo cute and so small right now hes only 5wks old bless him hehehe

Back