• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo i've had my op :D

louisemaia

Hi all had my op on the 24th, it went very well and hav had no problems apart from a little pain which is controlled :) I came home 2day and feel great an no regrets at all :D xx

Welcome home :D So pleased it went well for you.....you will feel a little bit better every day! Take it easy and get loads of rest XX

Welcome back and speedy recovery - wishing you all the best x

Brilliant news! Welcome to the losers bench!

Welcome home, and well done! I look forward to following your journey x

Thankyou all for the messages am feelin a lil bit tender today with the trapped wind, my mum gonna gt me some peppermint tea as I hav heard this helps, any other suggestions would be great :) yes sugga new I was havin the sleeve, coz of high bmi

Brilliant to see you back Louise... thinking of you and sending a loving gentle hug... so glad you have made it to the Loser's Bench and you can start to feel better... rest up Angel and keep warm.... thinking of you xxx

Congratulations! And here's to a speedy recovery. I wasn't keen on the pepper mint cordial, i think warm water helps and i used gripe water for babies. Walking helps to hun xxx

Welcome to the losers bench.... Deflatine mints are good for the wind, but the best cure is probably just moving around to shift it!

Welcome back, take it easy for a few day. best wishes x

Back