• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoooo!!

tracyt84

ok so had my first app on wednesday gone,found out i already have my funding in place!soooo happy,got told i have to now decide between the sleeve,band or bypass i have to go back in 6 weeks with my decision,hellppppp

Wow that's fantastic news. I'm having a band on Monday. I an self funding and can't afford a bypass. Good luck with your decision x
Sue

its a big decision to make,people keep telling me horror stories of all ops so even harder,good luck for monday xx

no kings college xx

That's great news hun :) I had the Sleeve done 12 days ago I've lost 7kgs and feel great :) Just do as much research as you can to help you make your choice but I would go for the Sleeve . Good luck hun xxx

I was going for the sleeve, but the consultant said the by pass would be better, i was actually against the by pass at first, i really didnt want that, not sure why, and couldnt explain to him why, but he was very patient, and explained the pros and cons, and said he would give me the sleeve if i really wanted it, but the by pass would be best for me, so as i was paying, thought i had better listen to the advice given, i just hope it is going to help me loose weight, and quickly, i am so sick of being in this alien body.

Debs x

im just so ashamed that its come to this,i want to feel 'normal' xx

Its amazing how different trusts are. My trust has to apply for funding for the specific op, as they all cost different amount.

Big congratulations to you!! I think it is great to have funding confirmation early on :)

Thats fantastic Tracy!!!! woop! good luck :) xxx

Great news well dun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

im come quite far since this post :) had my app with the surgeon and he recommends a band,im happy with that.he said his band waiting list is only upto 6 months WOW that is quick xx

That's fab news Hun congrats :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats great news Tracy, it will fly by, good luck honey :) xxx

Great news!!

well done and they know best after all x

Back