• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooohoooooo

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Wooohooooooo, Im officially in the 11's!!!
I technically was last week. My weight on my weigh in scales in Boots are a few pounds heavier than the official scales at the hospital, so whatever Boots says I am a few pounds lighter than. Last week I was 12st 2lbs in Boots and this week I am 11st 13lbs, hence my saying its official lol
Anyway, just wanted to share my joy, I never thought that only eight and a half months on I would have lost over 90lbs and be in the 11's.
To say that I am happy is a HUGE understatement!!!
Hehe
Steph xx

One thing I would like to add, my gynaecologist told me that if I wanted to be considered for proper fertility treatment then I would have to be in the 11's range, I dont plan on having treatment for a good while yet but it blows me away that it would now be possible.
Steph xx

Fantastic Steph. Im over the moon for you (and a little bit jealous!)

Seriously though, congrats. Its an amazing achievement. x

I'm so glad you're so happy!! Keep it up ;)

Thank you guys xx
After feeling so crap about myself for so many years I am so happy that its almost criminal!!! hehe
Steph xx

Fantastic steph you have done so well , no wonder your jumping for joy and so you should be little lady ! x x x

Little lady hehe I like that...its true though, at 4ft 11" I AM little lol
Thanks honey xx
Your pics are fab by the way Hannah, looking goooooooood xx
Steph xx

Well done you!! whoop whoop!! Great news on your treatment stuff to hun, you'll soon be in your century xxx

Well you will hear the whooping and hollaring all over the country when I do hehe lol
Thanks xx
Steph xx

woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well done gastric sis!
i am pleased for you your doing so well what more of a inspiration can i ask for .
xxxx

woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well done gastric sis!
i am pleased for you your doing so well what more of a inspiration can i ask for .
xxxx

Thank you darlin xx
Steph xx

HI Stephi
just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations. We're about the same height so I totally get what this means to you ( last time I was in the 11s was about 30 years ago! LOL)

your photo is fab by the way, you look totally amazing. I feel inspired too.
Chars x

I'm so happy for you Stephie, like you I can't remember the last time I was 11 anything! I'm not far behind you though and can't wait! x

Brilliant Steph... absolutely fantastic!

Inspirational x

Well done Stephie on all fronts. Looks like your future is unfolding in front of you. You so deserve it as you are a super positive person. xx

Back