• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woooo

Paula1975

Ive been chasing my referral. And I had a phone call today I got a group session beginning of may. Only saw my gp 15 march, does this sound like me waiting won't b too long for the band

That's gr8 news! It depends on which PCT you're under. The waiting list for Sunderland is 4 months from seminar to 1st app't, then another 4-6 months for surgeon app't and a minimum 6 months on waitlist after that x

Deep Sigh.. Thanks newcy, I have my group seminar at Sunderland on the 8th June.. seems like a long time to wait but it will all be worth it in the end..
Paula your a month a head of me by the sound of things. Good Luck with both your journey`s.

This is st george's tooting

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lots of luck Paula!! Stick around here to let us help you keep on track and get lots of info x

Plus my gp got wrong hospital so it's only really been 2 weeks ( I had to give him the name of the consultant lol)

Good luck Paula, Keep us all updated on your progress. Its a very exciting time for you.

Also looked at NICE guidelines. Says I'd bmi over 50 u will mainly be given first priority. But then again suppose it again depends on pct

when they send my group session confirmation letter they are sending 2 questionaires to take with me, what do these consist of

Back