• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooooooohooo

Haylz6

Today I'm wearing a size 22 top :):) happy isn't the word.... This is the smallest top iv worn in years!!!!! :):) xx

Today I'm wearing a size 22 top :):) happy isn't the word.... This is the smallest top iv worn in years!!!!! :):) xx
woohoo well done honey, im made up for you :) xxx

Good going, keep up the good work! Feels great!! :)

Not bad since I was on a size 32 at the start of July.... It's a great feeling for me but not for my bank balance xx

great well done hun x x :)

Sooo happy for you, sugarplum ... keep it up & try to resist the urge to streak ... you will get arrested, lol xxx :)

Well done, it feels so good doesn't it, Karen x

WooHoo.jpg

Congratulations xxxxx

hi, i know how you feel. at my biggest i was a size 34. now wearing size 16... you are doing brilliant. my bypass was the best thing i have ever done in my life.
take care
june

Aah well done chick...the girl done good!!! xx

Well done Haylz! There are a lot more shops that stock 22s than 32s so the shopping world is your oyster!

You'll prob find 22's in charity shops, you'll rarely find clothes in the 30's in them. Well done you, I bet you feel fab xxx

:D:D:D:D:D I bet food doesnt taste as good as that feels! soooo well done. you've come a long way! :D:D:D:D:D xxx

Back