• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just HAD to share this...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
versusdress.jpg

...I got that top dress yesterday and held it up and was astounded at how tiny it looked, so I put it on top of the dress I was wearing up until December 2009 and was stunned at how vast the difference in sizes are in only just over eight months and so decided to take a picture to show to you all.
I am just so tickled by the difference, I was giggling all silly like a kid when I saw it and hubbys face was great, he was SO thrilled for me and seeing me so happy really did please him, you could just tell.
So yep, hope you dont mind me sharing that picture...and my joy! xx
Steph xx

For the life of me I cannot work that photo out but congratulations anyway :)

I love milestones....

For the life of me I cannot work that photo out but congratulations anyway :)

I love milestones....

Lol if you look at the picture you can see some blue patterned material lay on top of something black. The black thing is a dress I wore back in December and the patterned thing is a dress I bought yesterday, it is lay on top of the black one to show just how vast a difference there is.
Steph xx

How amazing! You are such an inspiration!

Thanks xx
Hey, looking down your stats we are very similar, similar start weight, similar current weight, similar loss and weight left to go, cool eh lol
Steph xx

havent i seen this pic somewhere ;/ ahahah i will say well done again hun x

Well done! I've been chucking out loads of 'fat clothes' again today. The charity shops around here are doing extremely well out of me at the moment. xx

Wow Steph, that is amazing hun, no wonder you are happy lol (and hubby too) xxxxx

I'm so pleased for you Stephi, you've come along way and have achieved so much. Your such an inspiration to many on this site, your always so positive and up beat. You so deserve all of your success x

Brilliant Steph, I thought about doing a similar photo with before and after knickers!

Back