• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woop woop, first result!!

annemieke_loves

Ayer being a bit down for a few days, I'm feeling better today. Decided to put some jeans on, they were quite tight (a size 24) and hadn't worn them for a while, and they literally just dropped down, even a belt couldn't save them! I'm now wearing a pair of size 22 jeans, that I last worn before I got pregnant wit. Youngest daughter (who'll be 3 next month!!)

I know it's only a size down,but feels great! I'm not seeing much difference on scales though?

Woo hoo nothing makes you feel better does it!?! Brilliant news. You must be losing inches at the mo the scales will catch up!
Well done x

Yay !!!!!

So strange, just bumped into a friend who I haven't seen for a while, and who doesn't know about op, and she noticed the loss straight away (it's only 11 kg so far??) but she said I looked nicer with weight on?! Maybe coz she only knows me at my biggest weight?

So strange, just bumped into a friend who I haven't seen for a while, and who doesn't know about op, and she noticed the loss straight away (it's only 11 kg so far??) but she said I looked nicer with weight on?! Maybe coz she only knows me at my biggest weight?

friends are strange aren't they? when I had laser eye surgery one of my friends told me I looked better with glasses ... I smiled sweetly and told them that THEY looked better when I wore glasses too .... they didn't mention it again!!!

Hahaha! Nice one!

Ayer being a bit down for a few days, I'm feeling better today. Decided to put some jeans on, they were quite tight (a size 24) and hadn't worn them for a while, and they literally just dropped down, even a belt couldn't save them! I'm now wearing a pair of size 22 jeans, that I last worn before I got pregnant wit. Youngest daughter (who'll be 3 next month!!)

I know it's only a size down,but feels great! I'm not seeing much difference on scales though?

Omg snap! I got into my first pair size 22 jeans yesterday :) I don't seem to be losing much weight but my body is definitely changing shape, even my bratty little brother said wow when I came downstairs wearing them! So I now have a wardrobe of size 24/26 clothes that no longer fit and just 2 pairs trousers that do! Don't want to go spending loads of money on new clothes tho, because hopefully I won't need them for long! Keep up the good work :)

Brilliant. It's so exciting isn't it! I bought a size 18 shorts in Next yesterday. When I first saw my surgeon on 20 April I was filling a 24 v tightly.

Witch - you see ... We are here for you - all positive life-enhancing stuff. Your shrink will pass you through on Friday, I'm sure and you'll be on that table before you can say 'milk shake'. Then I look forward to reading your positive posts about your wardrobe journey too xx

annemieke I went to asda and got some £5 tracky bottoms in different sizes going down and am looking forward to sliming into each pair.
There was a post on here of someones jeans falling down while they were walking the dog, so keep that in mind.

annemieke I went to asda and got some £5 tracky bottoms in different sizes going down and am looking forward to sliming into each pair.
There was a post on here of someones jeans falling down while they were walking the dog, so keep that in mind.

Lol, that happens to 1 of my girls, she runs around and her trousers fall down, she's tall and skinny!

Back