• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT MY FUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ANDY!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo pleased for you mate, you sooo deserve this wooohoooo!! :) xxx

Thanks hun...I cannot wait until things get sorted for you....I so wish i could do something to help you out.

Andy xx

Cant fault them mate, I was slightly lucky with my time frame, but generally they say about 8 months from your first appointment to your operation, just so you roughly know what your looking at.

And if you follow there guidelines, then I am living proof, that their diets do work and it stays off.

Thanks Gary mate..
I just got a confirmation letter( always nice to get things in writing!) and i am definitely going to L&D...Now i'm just waiting for the call for an appointment.
Just one thing though mate...Will it be the Hospital direct that rings or sends a letter?
This may well be the first of my silly questions that i'll be asking in the near future!

Take Care mate
Andy

Cant fault them mate, I was slightly lucky with my time frame, but generally they say about 8 months from your first appointment to your operation, just so you roughly know what your looking at.

And if you follow there guidelines, then I am living proof, that their diets do work and it stays off.

I can live with that mate !

:D:D:D:D

Well done Andy :) it's all coming together now x Like you i hope Caren gets good news soon x

Back