• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT MY FUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!

lyndajoan

yaaay fantastic news andy i am really happy for you, do you now have to have your pre op with the surgeon or have you done that and are you just waiting now for your surgery date???

i totaly agree about caron hopefully it will be her turn soon. x xx

Andy1968

Hi Lyndajoan

I haven't seen the Surgeon or his team yet as I had to get my funding first. I think this may depend on how your PCT works.

So now I'm waiting on getting a letter to see what happens next.. I've two choices of Hospitals .... Homerton or Luton and Dunstable.

I've already decided that if nothing had changed , I'll go to Luton.

Take care

Andy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mecca123

Andy1968 said:
I rang the PCT and spoke to the lady who delas with all the paperwork and she told me that my funding had been APPROVED !:faint2::faint2:

I'm so happy i can't tell you....Like many it's been a battle with the PCT but i got there eventually:banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks for all your support,and i hope that everyone fighting to get funded gets it soon( especially caren :))

Speak soon....off to celebrate with a cup a soup :roofles:

Andy xx

Well done I've just my pre op date myself been a long wait .good luck

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Replied on other thread, but had to just so again how happy I am for you :)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Good luck Vamp!!! :)

Andy1968

What fantastic news Andy. No one deserves it more than you and Caren. We've just got to get her through this now.

Love Kate x
:serenade: xxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!

lynne08

Fantastic news Andy! congratulations. you must be sooooo relieved xxx

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Great news Andy... I hope you don't have to wait too long before its all systems go for you :)

Andy1968

Well done Andy, pleased for you mate.

Thanks Gary....I've decided to go to L&D to have my op....I only had 2 choices (the other being Homerton)
and decided that L&D would be more suitable for me.
I've been reading your previous posts all day,and still reading them!, and i have to say i'm really impressed with your comments on the staff etc at Luton.

May need some more of your great advice in the near future.:D

Cheers mate

Andy

Andy1968

Great news Andy... I hope you don't have to wait too long before its all systems go for you :)

Thanks Jen . . . I've advised my GP today that i'd like to go to Luton & Dunstable for my Op so once he hets paperwork,he can send it straight away.

Hope you're well

Andy x

Andy1968

Fantastic news Andy! congratulations. you must be sooooo relieved xxx

Like you wouldn't believe hun :D...I see you don't have to wait too long now :D
Best wishes and look forward to hearing from your experience.

Take Care

Andy xx

Andy1968

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Thanks Gary....I've decided to go to L&D to have my op....I only had 2 choices (the other being Homerton)
and decided that L&D would be more suitable for me.
I've been reading your previous posts all day,and still reading them!, and i have to say i'm really impressed with your comments on the staff etc at Luton.

May need some more of your great advice in the near future.:D

Cheers mate

Andy

Cant fault them mate, I was slightly lucky with my time frame, but generally they say about 8 months from your first appointment to your operation, just so you roughly know what your looking at.

And if you follow there guidelines, then I am living proof, that their diets do work and it stays off.

Andy1968