• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT MY FUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy1968

I rang the PCT and spoke to the lady who delas with all the paperwork and she told me that my funding had been APPROVED !:faint2::faint2:

I'm so happy i can't tell you....Like many it's been a battle with the PCT but i got there eventually:banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks for all your support,and i hope that everyone fighting to get funded gets it soon( especially caren :))

Speak soon....off to celebrate with a cup a soup :roofles:

Andy xx

OMG ANDY!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo pleased for you mate, you sooo deserve this wooohoooo!! :) xxx

I rang the PCT and spoke to the lady who delas with all the paperwork and she told me that my funding had been APPROVED !:faint2::faint2:

I'm so happy i can't tell you....Like many it's been a battle with the PCT but i got there eventually:banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks for all your support,and i hope that everyone fighting to get funded gets it soon( especially caren :))

Andy xx
awwww bless you :) xxx

Great News Andy. What are waiting times like with your PCT?

Andy xx

Well done on your way now

amanda

Fantastic news! Your botty will soon be on that losers bench :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!
Im over the moon for you hun :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0019::party0019:

Last edited:
Awesome news!!!

Congrats!!

Great news well dun andy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

so pleased for you Andy what great news All the best

You got there in the end Andy .... Woo Hoo :D:D Wishing you a speedy remainder of your journey. Have you any tips for Caren, lol xxx :D:D

Yay!!!! Whoop!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Great news!!! I know its terrible waiting for that decision. Good luck with your appointments. x

Back