• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woop woop woop jump for joy 100 lbs gone

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya i am so excited jumped on the scales this morning and have now lost 100 pounds from the 8th March. Now i know it seems an awful lot of wheight to loose and people are going to feel what is janey doing that i ain't. The thing is i have a huge amount of wheight to loose and even after this milestone i have nearly 200 pounds still left to loose that is why it is coming off me so fast, but i will say since the bypass i have not eaten anything that could cause me to dump or anything that contains to much fat. To everyone who is trying to loose wheight hang on in there it will come off. I am so happy hope you did not mind me sharing this with you all. Janey :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ps have not changed my ticker yet will do it when i get chance

That's wonderful! You must feel very proud - it takes real commitment to not eat anything 'dump risky'!

I love reading about peoples' losses - it encourages me, much needed at the moment as I'm on the liver shrinking diet! So always share your good news!

Lx

Congrats on you FANTASTIC losses so far you are doing terrific. Keep up the good work and you will be to your goal swiftly.

Nic;)

Congrats! I am so thrilled for you.

Congrats Janey, thats a fantastic achievement! You must be so proud of yourself....Keep up the good work! :) x

CONGRATS hun thats amazing u worked hard at it and u deserve fab losses xx

Fantastic news Janey keep it up. Yes its a lot in a short time but we are also informed that those with more to lose initially lose faster so it will even out :)

Congratulations!!! You're doing fantastically!!!

Wow Wow Wow what an amazing loss in such a short time. You must be so proud and be able to feel the difference. Well done here's to the next update I love to hear how everyone is doing. ~Good luck~

Wow, that is fantastic! Good for you x

Hi lizziebee, are you on your pre-op diet now ? which one did you opt for? our ops are on the same day. Gail-michelle P.S sorry to but in on your thread ladybirdgal:p
That's wonderful! You must feel very proud - it takes real commitment to not eat anything 'dump risky'!

I love reading about peoples' losses - it encourages me, much needed at the moment as I'm on the liver shrinking diet! So always share your good news!

Lx

congratulations ! very well done x

Back