• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried and gutted

happy days

Well iam 37 weeks post op and have lost exactly 9 stone which is great but last week I had a stall for the first time which I kind of expected as I had been out all weekend for my birthday and ate and drank all the wrong foods. But this week I hav really made the extra effort to make up for it and have lost a lousy pound :(
I think this may mean my honeymoon period has come to a end. How on earth am I going to get this other 3.5 stone off. I can't realistically eat any less I average approx 800-1000 Cals a day now. And I go swimming twice per week alongside working full time and being a mother and wife etc etc. Any ideas wud be grateful plus do you think iam eating too much.

Cant help hun as I'm a bit behind you but have had a stall too, so know how frustrating it is. Thankfully its moving again for now. I am dreading reaching the end of the honeymoon period so will be interesting to see what answers you get. Well done on your fab weight loss so far x

It's ridiculous how much I worry about this and sometimes I feel like iam in spoilt brat mode. I've said for months it's too good to be true and it still kept falling off. Maybe I've been spoilt with all the other losses week in week out and know it's a bigger shock to the system.

Really feel for you, honey but you might just be jumping the gun ... who is to say you won't drop 6lbs next week. It is not an exact science & if you expend more energy than calories taken in, it should really kick start again. Are you having enough fluid & protein? Hope it starts again for you but if you have to do it at a 1lb a week, would that be so bad? You could always join PG in his Zumba classes, lol xxx :):)

Twink if it's a pound next week I really won't be worth speaking to. I've put myself in such a bad mood lol.
I think it's worse cos only last night I bought my target dress from the Internet £280 size 16 very fitted thinking I may be in it for Xmas. That will teach me to jump the gun x

You will get there!!!
Keep your eyes on the goal, make sure protein first (I am a pre op, so may be talking out my bum) and tell yourself you are going to look damn hot in that dress come Xmas lol

I have been on a strict diet since last week and was 1 pound up today. Nearly threw my scales across the floor. I know its not the same, as I am pre op....But I feel for you with the frustration.

Good luck in getting it moving again :)

Fuffs
It's awful when u try so hard and dont get the result u want. Pre op or post op we all feel miserable with a crap result. Good luck on your journey.

Thank you :) And yes, you are right. My weight was coming on great April to June and has been a very hard slog since. Its like my body is my enemy! lol..My waist size has decreased in the last week, with a gain?? :(

It is my TOTM though (sorry) so hoping I am retaining water and there will be a sudden drop in weight lol

I could do her in some days! lol

You may not be eating enough hun, your system will go into starvation mode and hang on to all it can, maybe have a few days eating more ???

You may not be eating enough hun, your system will go into starvation mode and hang on to all it can, maybe have a few days eating more ???

Is that to me, happy days or both? :)

Happy days: Mother nature - that advert about tampons made me dislike her more. They made her annoying :8855:

I think my diet may be too strict. Just annoying lol

Opps it was to Happy lol.

Thats ok lol....But think I may have to follow the advice too lol

Flower
I've never really thought about upping the intake of food, I suppose it's years and years of been told to eat less x

Back