• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

worried husband

thank you to everyone that has given me advice, i really appreciate it, its nice to know i can get some help if needed, monday is getting closer, the start of my wifes new life, i intend to do everything in my power to help her succeed, and start a new life, thankyou all for helping me do this .....daren

She's a very lucky lady!! I think she will have a fantastic result from her surgery especially with the incredible support yr giving her!!

I keep reading yr comments to my Hubby & its helping him too... thank you.xx

maybe i should try and clone him ......lol he is one in a million . but it took me 37 years to find him ... he is just how he sounds on here a lovely guy .. dont get me wrong we have our fights ...lol but then im a fighter not a lover .. where hes a lover not a fighter ..lmao

A good man is hard to find Tray, make sure you keep a good hold on him... Somewhere painful if necessary :) :) xx

Aww this post made me tearful. So nice. I know my hubby will be just as apprehensive when I have my surgery. I will show him this post and the responses later. Luckily he is already very good at running the household anyway - that should help a good deal lol.

Good luck Tray - you must be so excited, and nervous!

im bloddy terrified the closer it gets the more i think of it going wrong, i just want it over and done with so one way or the other i know where i am . either alive ..... or dead..... well only a few more days till i find out ..

Have just read all the replies to Darrens thread, am going to get my hubbie to read them, so that he knows to duck when i am feeling rubbish! Him and the dog pack their bags every month when i get PMT, poor thing wont know what has hit him once my emotions start post op!

No they are not big needles! They are all preloaded and easy to use, They are needed to prevent clots.
My husband who is a nurse did mine as I didnt want to (I am a nurse too!!). I pinched the area of skin OK FLAB on my belly and he administered the injection.
Not once did he hurt or did it sting. I did not rub the area either.
I think the reason it did not hurt is because I made sure he did it on my 'overhang' flabby area!!
Good luck
Shells
P.S MY HUSBAND WAS DISAPPOINTED WHEN HE NO LONGER HAD TO DO IT XX

im bloddy terrified the closer it gets the more i think of it going wrong, i just want it over and done with so one way or the other i know where i am . either alive ..... or dead..... well only a few more days till i find out ..

I have been through those thoughts too Tray but i just keep thinking, look at all those people whose life this operation has enhanced. Think positive, think how tiny the risk is, and how massive the weight loss will be!,
Love and hugs,
Mona
xxx

i am sure everything will fine daren , heres wishing you both a good journey x

Loads of love and best wishes to both of you
xxx

I just asked my other half about this and he said that he used to ask to help all the time but I wanted to do everything myself! (i'm a very independent sort of person). One of the things he used to get worried about early on was if I was being sick - he used to constantly ask if I was alright which used to drive me up the wall! Its quite a normal thing to be sick with this type of surgery so don't worry if she is. I would say just to be there and if she asks you for help then give her some.

Back