• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried

Cat57

Hi, i have a op date but have a leg ulcer ive got stuff from the doctor but dosent seem to be doing anything...I am so worried.. its going to get cancelled, I have wanted this op for over 20 years.. eventually fitted the criteria and now have been 2yrs going through the process with the hospital... I cant have it cancelled now at the last hurdle :( has anyone had this before, i have searched the forums but cant see anything... i dont want to tell them as im worried what they will say... i am within days of surgery now :( ... do you think they will do it?

Maria61

Hi, i have a op date but have a leg ulcer ive got stuff from the doctor but dosent seem to be doing anything...I am so worried.. its going to get cancelled, I have wanted this op for over 20 years.. eventually fitted the criteria and now have been 2yrs going through the process with the hospital... I cant have it cancelled now at the last hurdle :( has anyone had this before, i have searched the forums but cant see anything... i dont want to tell them as im worried what they will say... i am within days of surgery now :( ... do you think they will do it?
Try not to worry but I would check with your GP to be safe. Good luck xxxx

Cat57

thanx maria... I have told them and they have given me antibiotics and also having it dressed by the nurse.. i think i know what the outcome is going to be... but i cant face being told. I was just hoping someone was going to say its fine i had that and it still went ahead no problem... i dont think they will though:(

Bling Babe

Hmmm I wouldn’t like to say, but you must remember that your health is the most important thing, I do know how hard it is to be cancelled but you have to look after your health too especially as your going to be low on nutrition after surgery. I hope they don’t for your sake, keep us posted xx