• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Would it be inappropriate?

slimmerkay

I have my six week post-op check up on Wednesday.

So would it be inappropriate to kiss Mr Ammori in gratification for my op? LOL :D

Not at all... I always give everyone a hug and kiss... it's normal for me to do this... xxx

No tongues!

I cried at mine!!! lol The first time I met him again after the op was at six months post op (should have been six WEEKS!!!) and I took a gift and card for him and when I gave it to him he looked genuinely humbled and shocked, which made him even lovelier to me which in turn made me say "Im just so grateful" and then I proceeded to sob my heart out lol He was lovely hehe I was still sobbing ten minutes down the road in the car lol
You could always say to him "can I give you a little kiss please?" or something.
Steph xx

Karen....... absolutly not haaaaaaaaaaa im gonna jump mr small or mr balupuri.... either or!! im not fussed haaaaaaaaaa xxxx

I am sure they must get lots of kisses.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still think it's amazing that there are such people with the skill and will to do their job... it can't be the easiest job and I am always so grateful to every surgeon I've had...

Mr. Ammori comes over so well too...

xxx

they are simply gods xx

Thank Goodness we have such capable people and in our lifetime too... I am always so humbled when I think what they are able to do and it truly is a gift... I can't even handle all types of meat i.e., kidneys with ease... I always left it out of my steak and kidney puddings on purpose... so don't count on me in a crisis girls!

xxx

Back