• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap Restriction 6 Months Post Op

purple_rain

I'm really worried about not feeling a fair amount of restriction. It takes a lot for me to feel full now and it worries me that if after the op my restriction eases off too much I might slip back into old habits. I know I have to put a lot of hard work in too but my problem has never been losing weight, just maintaining it...having said that I've never lost it all only got half way.xx

It's totally normal to feel like your restriction is going. I'm sure it's fine. What about doing a five day pouch test? Helps get you back to basics and see your restriction. Your provider should have a "back to basics" regime they use.

Sorry I didn't word that correctly...what i wanted to know was wat others restriction was like 6 months post op. I've not had my surgery yet and wat i am scared of is having it done and then six months down the line not feeling as restricted. xx

Oh sorry, my bad. I haven't had any coffee yet. I should have noticed your user name. Lol. I am a year out and still amazed at the difference in what is can eat. It's a normal worry. But, your stomach will be smaller. The full feeling is like no other. Your tummy definitely reminds you of the wrap. Lol

Back