• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap/sleeve with beautiful beings In Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne1985

Hi all,

I'm looking at having either a wrap or sleeve abroad and I'm looking at beautiful beings in Prague.

Has anyone had their surgery there ?

I would love to hear people's experiences?

Many thanks x

Hi. I had my sleeve there almost 7 weeks ago and a couple of people here have. I'm sure they will share their experiences soon. I can't fault them on bit. The clinic is excellent and the care is very good. Good luck. If you have any questions just ask.

I too had my sleeve there but went direct rather than though the agency. My surgery was 8 weeks ago and like sunshine I found clinic excellent, and was very happy with the care that I recived. The nurses were very attentive, and the intensive care staff were brilliant. I am very happy with my surgery. Feel free to ask any question :).

Thanks for your reply ladies x I went through the beatiful beings website is that not direct? Could you advise me how to do that please if you don't mind thank you x

I too had my sleeve there but went direct rather than though the agency. My surgery was 8 weeks ago and like sunshine I found clinic excellent, and was very happy with the care that I recived. The nurses were very attentive, and the intensive care staff were brilliant. I am very happy with my surgery. Feel free to ask any question :).

I thought the website was direct x how did you go about going directly? Many thanks x

I'm having a sleeve done here on april 17th! Did you guys book a suitcase on the flight? Worried that the injections and medication will be taken from me at customs! x

I'm having a sleeve done here on april 17th! Did you guys book a suitcase on the flight? Worried that the injections and medication will be taken from me at customs! x

Hi, I just took a hand luggage suitcase which more than enough, in hospital I spend most of my time in the hospital gown, and then PJ's so really didn't need much, and actually packed too much.

I had no problems at customs with my bag of medication and injections, I just put them though on their own in the hosptial bag that they were given to me in and no one batted an eyelid, it comes with a letter explaining everything, but they didn't even look at that. Good luck :)

Hi, I just took a hand luggage suitcase which more than enough, in hospital I spend most of my time in the hospital gown, and then PJ's so really didn't need much, and actually packed too much.

I had no problems at customs with my bag of medication and injections, I just put them though on their own in the hosptial bag that they were given to me in and no one batted an eyelid, it comes with a letter explaining everything, but they didn't even look at that. Good luck :)

Oh that's brilliant! Thank you :) This may be a stupid question, but did you take any local money? I can't imagine needing it at all? x

No problem, I did, I stayed in Brno for about week in total, so by the last few days I was up and about, and walked through the park, and local shops etc, I'd probably just take a little bit just in case, and if you need more you can always go to a cash point :)

Oh that's brilliant! Thank you :) This may be a stupid question, but did you take any local money? I can't imagine needing it at all? x

Lots of luck on your journey .. can I ask what the price of this op is through beautiful beings plz ? And would it be possible to go and come home by train as I think my fend may be to big to fly to be honest ..

Lots of luck on your journey .. can I ask what the price of this op is through beautiful beings plz ? And would it be possible to go and come home by train as I think my fend may be to big to fly to be honest ..

Hi Countrywench, NigelG here I had my Band Op on Friday feeling great, managing to take in my 3 pints of fluids by sipping every 5 mins or so. I haven't needed to take any painkillers in the last 24hrs. My Bariatric Dietician called me today as they had discharged me back to their care for the next 2 years. She obviously asked me about my diet which has been just the liquid, Tea, no Sugar Cordial, Milk and water. However she told me I could try creamed soup tomorrow in small sips. She also told me that there was only a minimum amount of saline in my band for the 1st 6 weeks to allow my internals to heal and settle down. I was surprised that the no driving rule was for 6 weeks not the 2 weeks I somehow had in my mind. So thats my current status. I have written a Thread on my journey so far, this was just to let you know where I am at this moment in time. Hannah pointed me in your direction and this Bander's Cafe Thread for support.
Kind Regards
NigelG

Hey hey :) It's £3980 with beautiful beings. There is other costs too though; £70 for a month of injections post op, £45 for the transfers to/from the airport and an extra £340 if you want someone there with you - includes all their meals. Not too sure about the train, but to be honest I am worried about that too with myself! Hope that helps a little x

@countrywench Just found this online, it's from 2012 so not sure how accurate it still is.. but it looks like it is possible!

"I'd take the 16:01 Eurostar to Paris (15:32 at weekends), from £39, www.eurostar.com.
Then the 20:05 City Night Line sleeper leaving Paris Est 20:05 (20:20 weekends) arriving Berlin 08:26, from 59 euros with couchette, www.bahn.de.
Then take the 10:45 EuroCity from Berlin direct to Brno arriving 18:22, from 29 euros at www.bahn.de."

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowT...train-Brno_South_Moravian_Region_Moravia.html

@Hopeful_Meg How did you get on in Czech? I am looking at Beautiful Beings for my sleeve surgery and I am nervous about going out of the country!
Thanks! Hope it went really well for you xx

Hi everyone I've been to beautiful beings twice and they have done an excellent job place is very clean staff are great your in safe hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back