• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The new girl

shelly c

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the site.

My name is Shelly and I'm hoping to have the gastric wrap in the near future.
I'm currently in contact with a surgeon in prague and am looking to hear from anyone who can share their experiences of the wrap procedure and how your weight loss has been afterwards.

All info and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot! :)

Hi shelly..welcome..i hsven't had the wrap but i know a few on here have...i had the gastric bypass on 17th nov..im sure overs will be able to help you...good luck thou with your wrap..keep us informed thou...sam

hello and welcome to the forum. if you put prague in the wls search bar ^^^^ you should come across lots of info. Good Luck xx

Welcome Shelly :)

Welcome to the site xx

Hi Thats not long to wait. Best of luck. I am a pre op waiting for wither a sleeve or bypass. x

BigDee, how are you feeling about it, nervous/excited?? I'm too excited for nerves at the moment!
Will you keep me updated as things move along for you? It'll be really good hear first hand how things are going? Thanks :)

Hi the waiting lists at Sunderland are long! Initial mtg June 11. Mtg with bariatric nurse jan 12. Mtg with consultant June 12. Endoscopy Aug 29th. Surgery some time in Feb I think!!! Best of luck with your op x

Thank you!

It must be so hard to wait when it's something you want so much, but it will all be worth it in the end.
My gp wouldn't refer me for consideration on the nhs, but the plus side of that is that I don't have to wait so long with funding it myself.
Hope things move along quickly for you now x

Thanks minime, will do!
I'm just learning how to use the site and the app, will get the hang of it soon!

Back