• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wristbands

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I have now sourced a company that I can get small quantities of personalized wristbands printed.

What do you think the wording I should use should be.

I am thinking 'Post Gastric Surgery'

I am also thinking a red band with white writing.

I also wear one of these for my 'Warfarin' medication.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• Wristband.gif
    Wristband.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
Sounds fab idea - what about Blue with black writing (got more blue in my wardrobe - got to match darling!!)

Mmm - my kind of thinking - like it!! Like it a lot xx

My gp advised a medical I'D band... Got a silver medical charm with GBS engraved no NSAID no sugar and no NB tube(I think) and have added it to my links bracelet x

Deets said:
im thinking the last thing id want on my wrist is a band saying ive had surgery :eek: But if you feel safer with it, then why not x

I'd have to agree with you there. A discreet charm or something - fine - but a bright band isn't for me.
xXx

My gp advised a medical I'D band... Got a silver medical charm with GBS engraved no NSAID no sugar and no NB tube(I think) and have added it to my links bracelet x

I like this idea, in all fairness a band saying gastric surgery would be far too lame for my liking. If i need someone to know my medical condition its because i'm in need of medical attention and gastric surgery would not give anywhere near enough information in dire circumstances xxx

good idea.. that sounds really nice MrsSAFC wonder where they got it from sounds like a plan ive never really thought of this x

I have a discreet card which I keep in my purse which states what I have had and when. Whatever people chose I think that it is important to state which type of wls you have had.

I have a medic alert bracelet with gastric bypass included in it aswell as other things. If you run a search using medic alert bracelet there is an old thread with some great links in to stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

medical id tag . co.uk ..... changed it to a silver torque bangle from argos - or i will when it gets here (the bangle) which should be tonight via hubby! ha!

i used to wear an sos bracelet thingy that fitted on my watch strap (diabetic on insulin and other meds) but now i just carry a card in my wallets ..........more than one and none with any cash in :8855:

are the bangles from Argos big enough for fat wrists? I can't fit normal sized jewellery.

Back