• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrong info...

Lissy25

I've entered my details into the user CP which has gives all the info at the side of my posts

<---

But even though my current weight is higher that my start weight instead of saying +17lb it says -17lb? Have I entered it wrong?

I've entered my details into the user CP which has gives all the info at the side of my posts

<---

But even though my current weight is higher that my start weight instead of saying +17lb it says -17lb? Have I entered it wrong?

Hi:)

I think it is because you have entered a start weight that is higher than your current Lissy, and not the other way round.
As far as I am aware the system recognises that people are more likely to put the start weight as the higher amount and that their current weight is either the same or less. If that makes sense.:)

You could have a go at putting your start weight and current weight as the same and that should show a 0 weightloss so far. Is that what you are wanting it to show?

Lacey :)

Lacey is right, the system just does basic math of Start-current.

If for example:

start(100) - current(200) = -100

(so -100 lb lost is 100lb gained)

Pierce

Back