• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

x

A night time hello to you too.
Stay safe in those horrible storms...you are lucky though to live in beautiful Cornwall.
Why so sad?...but yes it always seems worse at night.

Xx

I'm not good in the wee small hrs....
Body's lower, minds lower, fatigue always makes fun of us.
Then when you finally doze off, invariably waking up 2hrs later ... poof, everything isn't so bad.
Obv, your body will be lower, you've had GA, you have basically foreign object in your tummy, your not eating.....put like this you then think no wonder I feel like crap ;) ;) ..... if you need a little weep to release it, then you do.
(((Hugs))) Crystal, always remember your def not alone in how you feel, we all have either felt, or are feeling it too hunni.
Keep resting, keep sipping, keep yr pain meds up...it does improve XXX

thanks hun :wave_cry:just cant seem to get comfy have been dozing on sofa byt feel lie im all hunched up now, coud do with being cosy in my bed but know that wont be comfy there either, Have just rearranged myself after pacing the front room for a bit and taking some pain relief. Eyes are droopy again,phew good news another doze x x x

I was exactly the same for the 1st 3days .... it's horrid but does improve which is no bloody help at all today when yr not comfy & tired. I spent the Wed Thu & Fri as you are just having naps xxx

DO you find that if you finally doze off with only a couple of hours to go that you have strange dreams?

Back