• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

x

Not me! But i wish you well :D

im thinking next year of doing it as i am an avid fundraiser for cancer research

I am going to have a look, lost my Dad in July following short battle with the dreaded C...it maybe rather fitting.....xx

Anyone out there considering doing the Cancer Research Race for Life this year? For years i have considered doing it but have never committed to doing it due to ill health etc. I was really close last year to entering and even brought my T shirt ready, but my legs just wouldn't have carried me round :eek: BUT this year i'm going for it (all being well)

will you be brave with me???? :eek:

8th June for me - booked, now need to practice walking....eeeeeekkkkk xx

lost my dad to the big c and also a survivor myself of oral cancer so this is a thing close to my heart next year for sure i will be too soon post op this year i think

Oh fantastic Clare :) am thrilled your going to join me and a whole heap of other women walking for such a fantastic cause. So sorry to hear about your Dad hunni sending a virtual hug :) What a very fitting tribute to him, and to walk in his honor, i'm sure He would be so proud of you, i know i am proud of you too :)
My local one is back end of May and I will book soon. It will be a major feat for me, as i don't do anything without hubby..... but this year is my year and am finally taking back my power!!! of course I won't be alone puppy will walk with me and hubby will be on the side lines cheering me on LOL
I don't have a loved one to walk for, but i shall walk for everyone who has been affected but this nasty disease !!!

Thanks Clare for joining me : you've just spurred me on even more x x x will keep ya posted with updates

Thank you for being proud....I miss him everyday...and now live with my Mum but would like to do something annually other than lighting candle :)

I couldn't have wanted a better virtual racer :) xxxxx

i shall be running one too :)

Wow Top Kat Running!!! wow that's an achievement ....... you are my total inspiration on the wls journey and hope to follow in your footsteps :) so i look forward to year when i can run it too!!! x x x thanks hunni

Yes she's flipping superdooper....
Ps - Crystal we're 'walking' hee hee xx

how about next year we find one central to us all and meet up and do it together ???

yeah maybe not such a bright idea but could work somehow make a weekend of it maybe could be worth a look

i do/did travel a lot when we had a car but that was recently scrapped even had to cancel my holiday to scotland next week now as no vehicle and pre op assessment etc gutted :(

Wow Top Kat Running!!! wow that's an achievement ....... you are my total inspiration on the wls journey and hope to follow in your footsteps :) so i look forward to year when i can run it too!!! x x x thanks hunni

Awww that's lovely, but yes, I'm running a 10k

I wanted to do their muddy race but they are sold out, so doing a normal 10k run :)

I couldn't run for a bus prior yo surgery but now really enjoy it, I start personal training sessions tonight too :)

we looked at trains but almost £300 thats 2 weeks pay for us not happening my neighbour is taking me for my pre op next biggie is op when we need to either get hubby staying in hotels or me just being left with no one but i am doing this damn race next year somewhere somehow

Awww that's lovely, but yes, I'm running a 10k

I wanted to do their muddy race but they are sold out, so doing a normal 10k run :)

I couldn't run for a bus prior yo surgery but now really enjoy it, I start personal training sessions tonight too :)

Mmmmmm Jessie Palvlova(thingy) personal trainer & mentor!!!! Yummy ;)

oh jessie i wouldnt say no to some sessions with him think we could employ him for free to help us lol

Back