• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kee28

i got my first pre opp date yesterday im going on wensday yaaaaaaaaa im having the gastric banding done any one know what they will do any advice will help thanks x x :)

congrats on getting your funding things will speed along now

thanks im looking foward to it now bit nurvis now tho dont know how long it will be till the opp happens dose it take long from ur pree opp

i got my first pre opp date yesterday im going on wensday yaaaaaaaaa im having the gastric banding done any one know what they will do any advice will help thanks x x :)

congratulations kee, on the pre op asses they do height , weight, a urine test, bloods ect just to make sure your fit for surgery, they ask if you smoke ect, they go through a sheet 4 any ilnesses and meds your currently on, and ask about your familys general health to. its a breeze nothing to worry about.

good luck with it, let us know how u get on.

liz x

thanks will let u all know how i get on thanks for all ur support im so glad i have u all to help me with any thing i need to know 2 x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

Back