• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaa had my pree opp 2day and will be having my opp on monday whoo hoo

kee28

went for my pre opp 2 day and all went well only put on 3 pound from july 08 to now so not bad for me lol . also have been giving my date for my gastrick banding opp to thats is on monday at 12pm so very excited but bit nurvis . also i have ben luck and have not been on a pree opp diet all i have to do is stop eating by 7am monday morning . also could any banders tell me if they felt hungrey after they had there band fitted as for the first 24 hours i can only have water . not that i would be wanting food but as i have allways had it there it would be more habbit if u know what i mean . just me worrying again :8855::)

congrats kee thats great news, very quick progress, you wont feel hungry at all for a few days after the op, good luck i hope all goes well for you on monday.

liz x

thanks liz i know it has i didnt think it would be that quick but im not complaning lol .thats gd to know i wont be looking to eat the nurse hehehen lol

Excellent news! That's so quick - lots of luck on Monday
Lx

good luck for monday
xx

wow. good luck for monday chick x

Excellent news kee, good luck for Monday. x

Back