• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

cherry

So the mess manager has contacted me back about the job and im to go to the interview at ten on FRIDAY!!! o my goooooood please keep everything crossed xx

aw kelly thats great huni, congrats on getting the interview, go in and knock em dead kid
hugs x

Awww Im really pleased for you hun, you will do really well at the interview Im sure.....I'll keep everything crossed for you :D x

Got everything crossed fro you Kel, good luck.

Linski xxxx

arghhhhh thanks everyone :).... what if tho, they think im to fat!! eeek this has crossed my mind!!! first impressions and everything im a size 20/22 :(

I thought you would be ok love, who could refuse you anything... go and show them what you are made of on Friday precious xxx

arghhhhh thanks everyone :).... what if tho, they think im to fat!! eeek this has crossed my mind!!! first impressions and everything im a size 20/22 :(
Dont even think like that you will look fantastic and as long as you know what we all know you will have no prob getting the job and the thing we all know is how FANTASTIC you are,(if not a little stubborn when it come's to the last word) you will be great cant wait to read the post that say's you got the job. Fingers crossed for you honey xxx

Good luck hun
xx

arghhh thanks everyone sooo much, its in a miliarty sgts mess as a steward its what i did when i was in the raf, so what better training could i have hey!! haha... im wearing smart new (they came today) black trousers, these red mid heel t bar mary jane shoes from top shop, black v neck top with a grey jacket and it has like this blacck lacey pearl collage brooch thing on the side oooo ooo and a new black fiorilli handbag that came today hahhahahahha eeeek dont tell the hubba!!

You'll walk it Kell, what are the hours? xxx

Hope all goes well with your interview on Friday Kelly. Your outfit sounds really nice. Knock em dead.

love

Rebirth x

thanks everyone :)... the hours are 7-1330 1100-1830 there s two shifts so id be on here less, but on in the evenings weekends and maybe after the early shift haha x

The children would get to see a lot of you as well. So those hours aren't too bad Kell...
I do wish you luck and hope you get what you want Angel xxx

thanks sweetpea x

Back