• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay have my date.... 1st April

saffrons

well I have my date for my sleeve and gallbladder removal.. its the 1st of April and start the milk diet tomorrow. Am sooo excited. cant wait to start losing weight and start going to the gym, also glad that i will be losing weight over the summer and not hating it due to being so fat!

Congrats on getting your date. That's really close so it will go by really fast.

I think you are right it is going to be nice to lose weight over Spring/Summer, can't wait to get started myself.

your date will here soon enough too, its so exciting, good luck with your weightloss goal x

Not going to be a fool that day for sure!Best of luck!Maz x

Congratulations on your date it will be here in no time

Hi I am also hoping to have Mr Ammori - can I ask how long you waited from being referred by GP? My letter of referral has gone off today!!! Congrats on getting your date - really happy for you xx Ruth

Hi Ruth I started on the weight Management session in July got my funding approved in Jan and here I am. x

I am not sure what you mean by weight management session? Is that when you go and see the Surgeon? Just realised you are going private so you wont have been referred by GP. My GP referred me yesterday and funding has already been approved. Just not sure how long I will need to wait until I get the letter dropping on my mat asking me to go and see the surgeon. So excited, but think I am in for a long wait! Ruth x

brilliant news, good luck on the pre op diet x

hi No I am on the nhs. i need to change that.. i started out as private then my gp refferred me onto a weight loss course that i had to attend every two weeks for 6 months then once i had done that i had my funding approved, i then went for my pre op 3 weeks ago and got my date off mr ammori tonight x

thanks Mixxy i will be a sleever too soon x

Good luck with it alll

Think I have been a bit luckier than some of you in that I havent had to go to any weight management etc.. but have been going to the Doc on and off for a couple of years, trying different things, so think she has referred me because of my size and co-morbidities and the fact we have tried everything else and my other problems have made it harder for me to shift the weight as easy as others can! Is Mr Ammori nice??

Mr Ammori is soo nice, he removed my gastric band 3 years ago, he is one of the best at wls

Back