• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay i can have it for breakfast!

fatbutnot4long

hi guys thought id share.. ive always had trouble eating brekkie.. but ive found a alternative.. and it seems to be helping with the weight loss..

its a smoothie really..

put 1 banana
handfull of ice
semiskimed milk (i use 1/2 pint glass .. it makes a pint.. 1/2 brekkie 1/2 lunch)
and a tb spoon of peanut butter ( althou i just have a scooped teaspoon)

and mix...

as i say it makes a pint and i have 1/2 for lunch and 1/2 for brekkie.. its really nice! xx

to be honest ive not tried any protein powder.. one because i dont know which one is best and 2 i dont know if ill like it and dont want to waste more money as ive just been laied off work .. so nope.. i havent.. i should thou :S im not getting nearly enough protein.. x

Aww hun sorry to hear you have been laid off work:) Thanks for the recipe tho would like to give that a go myself yum yum:) I would also like to know what protein powder to buy as thats somthing im not sure about:)

Sharon xx

Sorry to hear youv'e been laid off work, your smoothie sounds very nice!

to be honest ive not tried any protein powder.. one because i dont know which one is best and 2 i dont know if ill like it and dont want to waste more money as ive just been laied off work .. so nope.. i havent.. i should thou :S im not getting nearly enough protein.. x

so sorry to hear that you have been laid off work hun that is not nice. You can get sample protein packs off the internet for 99p a packet. If you add the protein powder to your shakes you can't taste them but you know you are having your protein I use mine in cooking now. Nic (phatgirl) has put loads of recipies up on here where you use protein powders.

ohhh ill have a look thanks :) x

I have just received some of the 99p sample packs today to try and see if I like them. (thought I would check them out before surgery)

what r they like? with the ready made protein drinks its the smell that makes me gip.. sounds silly eh? x

Back