• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay I got my mojo back

slimmerkay

I feel good today :D

Been to my weight management class - the final week so we got a half price gym membership today. I did a workout in the gym and I really went for it - going uphill on the treadmill and the lot.

So I lost just short of 2 stone in the 10 weeks - 1 stone 12lb. And I lost 12cm around my waist :bliss:

I am so pleased. It paid off!

I have arranged with friends I met through the group that we are going to Aquacise each Wednesday (and the weight management group continue to weigh us weekly on a Wednesday too), BEEP circuit on a Monday and we will meet up in the gym on a Friday.

Oh it feels good to feel good again ;)

good to see karen! onwards and upwards your doing fab xx

Hey Kelly! How many hours now? Oooo the excitement! Does he come home to the house or do you meet him when he arrives?

:)Fantastic news:)

Wow that sounds a lot of exercise-well done-are your wounds all healed now? Do you still wear those blooming socks?-I look forward to showering so I can take em off for a while!

Well done Karen, keep going, onwards and upwards! Good to hear you sounding positive and go for it! xxx

he comes to the house, mt would pick him up sooo he arrived in uk at 1530 i think allow till 1615 for bags soooooooooo i reckon another hour n half :( its draaaaaaagging x

:)Fantastic news:)

Wow that sounds a lot of exercise-well done-are your wounds all healed now? Do you still wear those blooming socks?-I look forward to showering so I can take em off for a while!

It sounds a lot Poppet but isn't really. The Aquacise is gentle and the BEEP circuit is designed to people coming off the weight management course so you progress as and when you can but it starts off gentle.

The stockings - oh my I hated them lol. I ditched them about a week ago :eek:

I'm soooo happy you're feeling more positive!!!! Yippee, nearly 2 stone. Thanks fantastic.

You keep it up mate ;) I can't wait to start exercising..

Reactions: Bev
My stockings lasted for a couple of days only. Wish i had them on now, my feet are blooming freezing :( :( xx

aww congratulations! 12cms around your waist is fab :D
And Aquacise could be loads of fun too

Great news Karen, glad you are feeling a lot better now

It is sooo rewarding, isn't it, when you loose the weight!
Then you feel that you haven't done all the sacrifises for nothing!

Well done you!!

I'm so pleased you're feeling so much happier Karen. Are you back on normal food again now, or still on liquids?

I'm so pleased you're feeling so much happier Karen. Are you back on normal food again now, or still on liquids?

I tried corned beef hash last night and it was fine. All the veg and potato was very soft so I mashed it up with a fork and mashed up some broccoli too.

Back