• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay!!

ladybird_gal

I've lost 50lbs - 50LBS!!! I really can't believe it. I used to look at this forum back in January February and look at all the weight losses and only dreamed of losing this awful excess weight. So many people have commented on how well I look. Unexpected people comment - including my GPs wife!!
I am swimming 4 times a week. I almost don't mind changing in a communal changing room - although I feel a little sorry for anyone who catches a glimpse of wobbly bits!
Anyway I just wanted to tell you all that it's a great feeling. It's a huge decision. But it's been worth it as far as I'm concerned.
Oh yes, and I'm in the 100s with regard to lbs and I'm in the 13s with regard to stones - never thought I'd see 13 again!
x x
:dancing_snowman:roll on Christmas!

:talk017:

congatulations
well done you
regards steve

I've lost 50lbs - 50LBS!!! I really can't believe it. I used to look at this forum back in January February and look at all the weight losses and only dreamed of losing this awful excess weight. So many people have commented on how well I look. Unexpected people comment - including my GPs wife!!
I am swimming 4 times a week. I almost don't mind changing in a communal changing room - although I feel a little sorry for anyone who catches a glimpse of wobbly bits!
Anyway I just wanted to tell you all that it's a great feeling. It's a huge decision. But it's been worth it as far as I'm concerned.
Oh yes, and I'm in the 100s with regard to lbs and I'm in the 13s with regard to stones - never thought I'd see 13 again!
x x
:dancing_snowman:roll on Christmas!

:talk017:

:D Well done

Thats fantastic news. It must be an amazing feeling to be comfortable with yourself again. I can't wait to be like you.

Keep up the good work. All the best

ooh well done you!!! what a fab milestone and its soo nice to hear when wls has changed someones life...xx

that is an amazing acheivement. Well done. Youve only got 2 stone to go to your target - you could hit that by christmas at the rate you are going.

Massive well done hun xx

Aahhh thanks all. It is a brilliant feeling. Who'd have thought it back in May on Ward 11. There we all were feeling sorry for ourselves and yet at the same time elated! A very strange mix of emotions really, relieved to have 'got through it' (the op!) excited at the prospect of weight loss, but feeling tender and in pain from wounds and wind!!
Sam it was great to meet you then - hopefully in the not too distant future we could get together again. Terri you've done so well too although you were kind of down the ward - next door but one seemed miles away!! So HURRAHHHH to everyone on this journey - we can do it!! x x

well done thats brilliant !! :D

Back