• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay

mayamoo

On Wednesday I am three weeks post bypass I started at 22.13lb and including pre op milk diet I'm down to 20.08 best thing I ever did... Foodwise no dumping a typical day is baby porridge for breakfast, some mashed egg and crab meat for lunch, fish mas and peas tor tea.. tiny amounts you will need to but ramekins to cook in but satisfied and enjoying food tastebuds no longer like overly sweet things and any between meals snacks is always a little semi skimmed milk xx

Fantastic, well done, imagine what your gonna look like in the summer!! bet you can't wait.
Good luck on your journey xx

Thanks Kim I can't wait, first time I have ever eaten in a diet like manner and thought I can do this xx... Best if luck with your journey xxx

On Wednesday I am three weeks post bypass I started at 22.13lb and including pre op milk diet I'm down to 20.08 best thing I ever did... Foodwise no dumping a typical day is baby porridge for breakfast, some mashed egg and crab meat for lunch, fish mas and peas tor tea.. tiny amounts you will need to but ramekins to cook in but satisfied and enjoying food tastebuds no longer like overly sweet things and any between meals snacks is always a little semi skimmed milk xx
Well done thats fantastic, onwards and downwards

fantastic and what you are eating sound nice you seem well in control of your weight loss journey, good luck. xxx

Back