• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yeah im back on the list

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I was due to have labiaplasty on Xmas eve but this had to be cancelled and it has been rescheduled for 2nd feb but due to my ps wanting to wait because of recovery time ect he had to take me of the tummy tuck list, I was gutted.

I got a call yesterday from the ps secretary whom is fantastic, to tell me I'm back on the list and my tummy tuck will be done at the latest the beginning of May :) to say I was overjoyed was a understatement, she also said that when I see the ps in clinic after the tt I will be placed back on the list for my breast lift.

I was panicking abit about all of this has I no with cut backs and pct changes I was worried I wouldn't get the surgeries.

ahhh, thats great

Fantastic! i'm very pleased its all going to happen for you.
Grace xxx

fab news hun :)

Great news hun,I have had vaginal surgery and advise you to take all the painkillers they offer,dont want to scare you but it was very sore as it healed.Dont think oh its ok today and not take any meds cos the pain will kick in,and take things easy no lifting!Maz x

Thank you for that advise, can I ask how long you were off work for and how long did it take to heal?

Thank you everyone I'm so excited :). sam it will be ur turn soon :)

Wow you lucky thing !! You will be a changed women , wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

madstaffyblonde1 said:
I was due to have labiaplasty on Xmas eve but this had to be cancelled and it has been rescheduled for 2nd feb but due to my ps wanting to wait because of recovery time ect he had to take me of the tummy tuck list, I was gutted.

I got a call yesterday from the ps secretary whom is fantastic, to tell me I'm back on the list and my tummy tuck will be done at the latest the beginning of May :) to say I was overjoyed was a understatement, she also said that when I see the ps in clinic after the tt I will be placed back on the list for my breast lift.

I was panicking abit about all of this has I no with cut backs and pct changes I was worried I wouldn't get the surgeries.

Well that's great news xx

Back