• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 down 1 to go :)

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Well I had my labiaplasty on Wednesday and I'm feeling great, I went to theatre at 2.20 and was back on the ward at 4.30, home by 8.30pm, Ive got to go back to see my surgeon next Tuesday his secretary rang me today to give me the appointment and confirmed I have been on the list for my Fleur De leyes tummy tuck since 14th December and should be done by 19th April, when I will then be put back on the list again for my breast lift. I so love my surgeon, My Pct and the NHS. I could never have done any of this with out them and I will be in debit to them for a life time :)

am i right in thinking you had your bits (down there) nipped and tucked? was that something to do with your weightloss? And if its not to personal..was it lips or the top bit? :eek: x

lol it was the lips or excuse my french the piss flaps lol, it was something that had been bothering me for a while and with the weight loss I found it getting worse so when I asked for a referal to plastics I asked about this to and my surgeon agreed to all three ops I asked for :)

Thats what i been calling it my designer vagina lol:D:D:D:D I was shocked when I asked for my DV, tummy and breasts and he just said yeah no problem is there anything else you want doing, I did ask if he wanted a new wife or a new model to practice on and I would become his barbie:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

You go girl!so lucky with your doc!Maz x

Glad it went well, good luck with your other ops x Is the tummy tuck your having a vertical rather than horizontal?

No im having the fleur de leyes which is a vertical and horizontal cut and the plastic surgeon said it is the best thing for me as it will give the best results :)

can i just ask, was it sore after you had your DV done, it sounds as though it could be sooo painful, when i had stitches after having my babies, it was really sore when i wee'd for a few days, is it like that, ouch.

to be honest i thought it would be as there are quite a few stitches down there but Ive had no pain what so ever, it has been a bit sore but only when i have forgot about it and got up to quick, in-fact the biggest thing i have had is Ive had to use sanitary towels as it bleeds slightly for a few days and i feel as though Ive got a nappy on lol

wow thats mad staffy isnt it, youd think it would be really painful, specially with all them stitches, i hope it stays like that and u get no pain, i think your very brave. hugs xx

to be honest i thought it would be as there are quite a few stitches down there but Ive had no pain what so ever, it has been a bit sore but only when i have forgot about it and got up to quick, in-fact the biggest thing i have had is Ive had to use sanitary towels as it bleeds slightly for a few days and i feel as though Ive got a nappy on lol

Really pleased for you chick - all the best you deserve it after your fab weight loss.

Linski x

Well my next op has been arranged for 30th March which will be the tummy tuck :) I'm so excited I feel like a kid on Xmas eve lol
I was so shocked when the letter came as I was expecting May/June time

Well, the things we talk about lol. On a serious note, bet you're feeling and looking great!! did you have it done at the manor?

Back