• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yes it is me in the excercise forum!!

Raynebubble

haha bet you were thinking you wouldnt see me doing a thread in the excercise section.... but yes....

i did some walking....not a little bit.... but a lot today... and my feet bloody hurt!!!

just needed to share xx

Hey.. good for you Rayne.. xx

i found paths which i didnt know excisted lol

well done Rayne i bet you fell really proud of yourself xx

haha i am proud of myself... but just got home as been to a candle party... yawn!! lol... £32 for a candle...omg i buy the in the shop in for a £1 lol...
and ive ust sat down and my feet still hurt lol.... long soa in the bath in the morning i think x

well my exercise has been put off for a while till my stupid ribs heal :( but i'll be watching you and the progress :) by the way Avon do a fantastic foot care range and i swear by the tired foot cream its minty and really refreshing xx

Thanks Angie... i think i have an Avon foot something or other.. i will have a look to see what it is x
Hope hubby is only giving you gentle hugs at the mo xxx

oh bless him, i bet it was as much a shock for him as it was for you xx

well i'm just glad he's not a body builder :) truthfully though it's been hard for him after the op because of all the trouble i had with the muscle thing and then infection in kidney etc so he's sort of thinking was the op worth it and now this has happened and i know it's got to be down to the arthiritis and oesteo getting worse but it hasn't helped him stop worrying :(

he will soon come round hun... and you both soon wil be glad you went through it xxx

Back