• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Op Excercise

hi all i am now 6 months and 1 week post op.
I joined jym 3 weeks ago its called curves and is specially for women. I go at least 3 times a week and so far i am loving it. Lost 6lb last week so hopefully that will continue. x

I am hands up terrible, i joined curves too about 4 months ago and havent been since January and i also bought an exercise bike and have been on it only twice. I need to get this word"exercise" out of the alien zone and into my new life not to mention kick myself up the you know where x

i have just decided to get back in the pool after an extra long christmas break, its been freezing and couldnt afford more time off work with a cold. before christmas i could do 60 lenghts in about an hour and 10 minutes but was knackered after 12 lenghts last night, i tend only to use my arms cant quite coordinate my legs. but i am going to have to park the car further away from work up a steep slope as the clamping signs are going up in the service area arround the back of my shop on monday and we have been using it illegally for about two years at last a cloud with a silver linning
dave

I just cycles 16 miles- go me!!

Back