• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YET AGAIN.....feeling crap !!

debbieb

feeling pretty crap yet again !!...it will be 4 weeks on thursday since i had my bypass and i am feeling low, i have had 2 BIG colds, (which i have moaned about before ), i have been trying to swap from liquids to pureed food for the last week and a half, and some days are better than others !...but i am getting fed up of being sick all the time!:cry:it is getting beyond a joke !!!...i am even starting to resent food , and the thought of eating food starts to make me feel sick..is this normal ?..should i be worried ?now even tea and coffee makes me feel sick after i drink them, should i be worried ?....any advice people...did i do the right thig by having the bypass ?

im not sure hun, but i think you should give your biatric team a call and see what they say especially ifluds are making you feel sick too xx

thankyou, i have my post op check up next week, should i wait till then and see how i go, or i am seeing my gp on friday , what do you think ?

I was sick a lot for the 1st 6 weeks. It can take time for it to settle down, it's early days. Trial and error is the only way, take supplements and keep drinking which is more important than food in the early days.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back