• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

:( eating crap AGAIN!

shazbrad

:argh: :help2: had an awful day today so am not even gonna tell you what i had :ashamed0005: but suffice to say it involved some dumping :yuk::slap:
Keep up the good work Sal for me tomorrows another day so will try again :whip: i'm NOT gonna give up trying to get back on track :character00115:

Tyraboots

Could I make this suggestion, without even knowing you. You have a ticker on display for your wedding. Perhaps the cause of your eating could be nerves. Perhaps even a but of self sabotage. Perhaps you don't think you deserve the wonderful day, or the nice new body.

salski

:argh: :help2: had an awful day today so am not even gonna tell you what i had :ashamed0005: but suffice to say it involved some dumping :yuk::slap:
Keep up the good work Sal for me tomorrows another day so will try again :whip: i'm NOT gonna give up trying to get back on track :character00115:

Come on hun! You can do it! I had an awful day on Sat and it involved dumping after fatty foods - had to sleep for 3 hours for it to wear off! Its what gor my arse in gear! Today could be a turning point for you?
Fingers crossed for tomorrow honey! Im with you in spirit! x

salski

Could I make this suggestion, without even knowing you. You have a ticker on display for your wedding. Perhaps the cause of your eating could be nerves. Perhaps even a but of self sabotage. Perhaps you don't think you deserve the wonderful day, or the nice new body.

Hi Tyra

Thank you for your thoughts. There is a potential in what you are saying regarding my wedding and issues...but if anything...I think if I didnt have a wedding dress to get into I think I would go completly off the rails! lol. Although I am part of the valentines day challenge - for me, my personal target is to get my 8th stone off for May 1st...my wedding day1 I will be over the moon if that happened!
Thank you for your thoughts! They are most welcome and most appreciated! xx

salski

up at 6.30
B - 7am - strawberry and banana smoothie with added milk and protein powder
S - 9am - protein bar
S - 11.30 - 2 babybells
D - 2PM - Cheese and ham on brown bread
S - 3pm - apple
T - 5.30 - steak (ate too quick and threw most of it up )
7.30 - 2 squares of dark choc
S - 9.30 - 2 ham/cheese roll ups! x

salski

Just realised as well that today was my TOTM and that will be why I was SOOOOOO bloody hungry yesterday!

shazbrad

ok so today was a bit better than yesterday, and like you Sal i think it yesterdays bad eating might have been down to totm beginning :( thanks for the pep hun :) so here goes what i can remember of what i ate today
Breakfast = small bowl ready brek sprinkled with sweetener
Lunch = 4 cream crackers spread with light scraping clover butter and banana
Dinner = 1/2 steak pie and spoonful beans

drinks = Decaf Latte and some water
snacks = 5 segments terry's choc orange (not all at once i add) 2 clementines and a strawberry muller rice
think thats it :eek:

salski

Hiya babe! Hey thats good eating today! And I guess 5 pieces of terrys is bettter than the full one you would have had pre op?! So its a Brucie Bonus! Today hasnt been great for me due to being out all day!

Up at 6.30
B - 8am - Strawberry and banana smoothie with added milk and protein powder with a protein flapjack
S - 11am - 2 babybell lights
D - 12 - chicken salad
T - 5.30 - Stewed Steak
S - 10.30 - 4 fish fingers
- Not the greatest food wise but was literally out of my house from 7am until 10pm

Good luck for tomorrow babycakes!

tendersage

We all have bad food days, and getting them back under control takes some work, i also am in the progress of doing so and am keeping a diary on foodfocus so i can see how manay calories i am having each day and make sure my carb/fat content is kept under my protien.

I find it increasingly difficult while i am on night shift as my body clock is totally turned around. I certainly do not want to put the weight back on that i have lost and ideally i would like to lose another stone although i have also been informed that i might not do so, but unless i TRY i will not know.

i think this is a life battle even though we lose the weight because of the bypass we have to WORK to keep it off and ensure that we maintain our nutrients and health just like those who use traditional weight lose methods.

Anyone with any suggestions on how to promote a good eatng pattern when working shifts ie days and nights please feel free to advise on what might work

shazbrad

Well today wasn't so bad that is until i walked into Sainsbury's to but my weekly mags :eek: :ashamed0005:
B= small bowl ready brek sprinkled with sweet and light sweetener
L = 4 cream crackers spread with light scraping clover butter
D = piece quiche lorraine with 5 oven chips and spoon peas

snacks = 2 clemetines some red grapes
drinks = large Starbucks decaff skinny latte and some water (am not drinking nearly enough i know must try harder)

Then i went into Sainsbury's :sign0007:BIG BIG mistake :busted: :banghead: came out with pack of 5 jam donuts, 2 packs of hot cross buns (they buy one get one free) pack of 5 toffee crisps and pack of 5 Aero bars :break_diet:
i ate 2 jam donuts :banghead::17729: but have resisted the urge to eat any chocolate am eating grapes instead :sigh: and will try to resist tomorrow and beg hubs and son to eat as much of it as possible :ignore:

gillabean

Really living now!
I always found the hardest things to resist were the 'buy one get one free' offers, it is the miser in me! I (used to) choose one huge bar of bog-standard chocolate rather than one Thorntons chocolate. Weird thing is, my slim friends would always prefer one beautiful chocolate instead of the large bar, peculiar isn't it!!!!! LOL!

salski

We all have bad food days, and getting them back under control takes some work, i also am in the progress of doing so and am keeping a diary on foodfocus so i can see how manay calories i am having each day and make sure my carb/fat content is kept under my protien.

I find it increasingly difficult while i am on night shift as my body clock is totally turned around. I certainly do not want to put the weight back on that i have lost and ideally i would like to lose another stone although i have also been informed that i might not do so, but unless i TRY i will not know.

i think this is a life battle even though we lose the weight because of the bypass we have to WORK to keep it off and ensure that we maintain our nutrients and health just like those who use traditional weight lose methods.

Anyone with any suggestions on how to promote a good eatng pattern when working shifts ie days and nights please feel free to advise on what might work

Hi hun! I can imagine that shift working can be a right pain! I always have used the excuse of weekends are a pain as at work Im too busy to eat or only have designated breask! For me it really was an excuse, but I cant imagine eating breakfat at say 10pm?!
Start a new thread to see if anyone can offer any advice etc?